Thursday, October 7, 2010

October--Halloween is almost here!



The face paint modeling that I did last year is up this year in stores on the face paint kits and in books. Pretty cool, huh? I still don't know what to be for Halloween this year. I have tons of costumes in my wardrobe but I want something new! Have any suggestions? I'm thinking either some sort of superhero costume or something girly. It's hard for me to pull off the whole "girly" thing so I'll have to get creative. Come join me in my chatroom and help me come up with something. I'll drag out all my costumes for you to see. (Remember, if you join my Fan Club you get FREE time with me plus an additional 10% off! Sign up for the Video Chat Wallet feature and get yet another 10% off.) What do you plan on being for Halloween this year? You're never too old to dress up! ;)

No comments: